Tricks for Treats This Halloween
Halloween can be a scary time… ghosts, goblins, witches, and candy everywhere you look. While enjoying a few sweet treats can be fun, read on for some tips to help avoid overindulging during this ghoulish season.
- Wait til the last minute. Don’t be tempted by bags of Halloween candy sitting around the house waiting for the costumed masses. Instead, buy your trick-or-treater’s candy on the 30th.
- Buy and give out candy that you personally don’t like.
- Don’t shop for candy when you are hungry.
- Give it all out! Looming leftovers can get you in trouble.
- If you do have leftovers, get excess candy out of the house on November 1st:
- Donate to a local charity
- Bring it into work — leave extra treats in your office kitchen or bring to a team meeting
- Give to your doorman if you live in an apartment
- Offer leftovers to friends or neighbors
- Can’t get rid of it? Dump it. Don’t feel guilty. You’ll feel worse on the scale after eating what’s left.
** ㅎㅎㅎ artikel ni cam menarik..bkn stakat candy..klu nk beli n bg kt org coklat cadbury pon leh dipraktikkan..*~*