[got diz from yahoo article..well..donno how true they are but..make sense stil..]
Eating for a better mood boils down to this; control your blood sugars by eating every 4 to 5 hours throughout the day, eat a diet rich in soluble fiber, and incorporate foods rich in omega 3 fats, folic acid, B12 and Vitamin D – four nutrients that researchers have found to be mood lifting.
The following are Top Ten Happy Foods – bon apetit!
1. Wild salmon (rich in omega 3 fats and vitamin D)
2. Spinach – (rich in folic acid and soluble fiber)
3. Skim milk – (rich in Vitamin D and B12)
4. Ground flaxseeds (rich soluble fiber, omega 3 fats and folic acid)
5. Blackberries (rich in soluble fiber and folic acid)
6. Omega 3 fortified eggs – (rich in omega 3 fats, Vitamin D and B12)
7. Sardines ( rich in omega 3 fats and Vitamin D)
8. Soybeans – (rich in soluble fiber, folic acid and omega 3 fats)
9. Beans (rich in soluble fiber and folic acid)
10. Brussels sprouts (soluble fiber and folic acid)
Plus an extra for good luck!
11. Sunflower seeds – (rich in soluble fiber and folic acid)